Playgroup

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi guys (just pinching someone elses computer)

Just a reminder that the Tuesday 11am playgroup will start again tomorrow in Happy Valley at the Old Cottage, cnr Byards/Reynell Road. If you have not joined Playgroup SA yet, please bring money along to join for the remainder of this term. The registration forms will be available to join for the coming term and year.

Hope to see some of you then.

Regs

Sas

Guest louiesmum

Hi Sas

Not there yet hopefully we will arrive in March '08, but not sure how it all works out there yet. i have a 2 (3 in Feb) year old & a 6 year old, I understand that children start school later so my eldest who is currently yr 2 will be yr 1?? But my youngest was due to start church playgroup here in Feb, would he be eligable for Playgroup? And I gather from your post that you have to pay termly so its not a casual basis like toddler groups here in Uk, Thxs for any info re school, playgroups/pre-schools

Michele