Sign in to follow this  
Guest beeste

Tax advisor/Accountant for UK and Auz??

    Recommended Posts

    Guest beeste

    Can anyone recommend a tax advisor who is well experienced in both systems as I am over here til March 2012 then I go back to UK again, straddling 2 tax years, 2 tax allowances etc etc. Very confused.:confused:

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this