Guest driscoll

Tools !!!

Guest driscoll

Hi im hoping to get out to Adelaide A.S.A.P and i am not sure what power tools to take (if any)? i have mostly 110v, do they work out there?

Thanks Carl (drowning in taxes)

Guest gymnast11

hi Carl, hubby taking his work tools, and he read somewhere that they prefer you to use cordless, which most of his tools are, there is always someone on this site that can help, so maybe we might learn to good luck with everything x michelle x

Hi im hoping to get out to Adelaide A.S.A.P and i am not sure what power tools to take (if any)? i have mostly 110v, do they work out there?

Thanks Carl (drowning in taxes)

Hiya we have just shipped out my o/h 's tools .....he sent his 110v tools along with his transformer. dont forget you have to really clean all dust and rust off tools and pain them if needed ... hope this helps xxx

Guest monkey-74

110v tools arnt used out here they don't have site safe voltage. Most trades use battery or standard 240v. 110v will work with your transformer it's just not worth any money here and you would be better off selling them and buying battery ones to ship. The chargers will work here if you change the plug.

agree with the above post 110v will work here but no one uses them here a lot of people have brought them only to lie in there garage collecting dust .No one will buy them of you here so if you can sell them in the UK before you come over do that and get new when you get here.

Guest hughescl

Hi

My husband sold all his power tools before we left and brought all his cordless and hand tools on the plane as checked in baggage, tools he has purchased here are very comparable price wise he has even had some realy good deals

All tools need to be spotless to get through customs

Claire

Guest driscoll

Hi thanks for your replys,very helpfull. this is our new facebook.