Guest bambam

local footy teams

Guest bambam

Hi,

I have been here for nearly 2 years now and am wondering what standard local footy teams play around here and how many divisions there are as i would love to get in and play some aussie rules, however i am 33 years young and kinda round in shape (if only i'd have come here 10 years ago)!!

If anyone has any info would be very greatful to hear it,

Thanks muchly

Hi,

I have been here for nearly 2 years now and am wondering what standard local footy teams play around here and how many divisions there are as i would love to get in and play some aussie rules, however i am 33 years young and kinda round in shape (if only i'd have come here 10 years ago)!!

If anyone has any info would be very greatful to hear it,

Thanks muchly

Hi

Which part of Adelaide do you live, because I've also been looking at starting up during the next pre season

Guest bambam

Hi I'm all the way down south in seaford, whereabouts are you?

Hi not sure about footy teams, but have just noticed your avater! you a fellow O's man Matt? Im just down at sheidow park thought i was on my own ;)

Guest bambam

Love the ospreys mate, not too fussed on league and not too many union teams over here! Looking forward to the world cup tho! From N.Wales and not too many good teams up there so followed the ospreys for years!

Where about u from?

Nah not fussed on the touch rugby game either ;) cant wait for world cup could be interesting for us we need a strong start..from swanesa/neath valley place called Brynamman near Ammanford been here a year so far, watch the O's most games i can on the net still love it and miss it :)