Sign in to follow this  
Guest sksmith

SA State Sponsorship Supporting Documents Question

Guest sksmith

My husband received a PDF document of his ACS approval letter two days ago (for Systems Admin) and we applied online last night. Do you think we can print that and send it along with all the other documentation or should we wait for the official letter to arrive and make a copy of it? If we wait, it would delay things by a week or more... My husband will turn 40 next May, so we want to speed the process up as much as possible.

Any advice is most appreciated.

Guest Big Bob

Hi sksmith

I know this very situation.You can file your state sponsorship with that PDF copy as state just needs an evidence of your skill assessment but you cannot file visa with PDF copy as you need scanned copy of original assessment hard copy. So just go ahead and file your sponsorship.

Cheers all the best for you state sponsorship and you are welcome to State Sponsorship thread once applied : )

Guest sksmith
    Hi sksmith

I know this very situation.You can file your state sponsorship with that PDF copy as state just needs an evidence of your skill assessment but you cannot file visa with PDF copy as you need scanned copy of original assessment hard copy. So just go ahead and file your sponsorship.

Cheers all the best for you state sponsorship and you are welcome to State Sponsorship thread once applied : )

Thanks Big Bob for both responses. Guess you can tell I was eager for a response. :smile:I will send the supporting documentation/evidence tonight and be sure to send scanned certified original to DIAC. I will be sure to check out State Sponsorship thread.