Guest Guest5035

UK's equivalent to Harvey Norman

Guest Guest5035

Can someone give me the link to the UK's equivalent to our Harvey Norman, i asked the MIL about buying a IPad in the uk.......................................................she said from a optical shop, bless her!!

stevo

Guest Nick11

If you are heading back to Nottingham..I would deffo recommend Jessops..which is John Lewis. They will beat any price by 5% I think.

I've not really looked at prices much since the exchange rate got to where it is now but be careful because for some reason Apple products sold in the Uk are more expensive than elsewhere in the World. Or at least they were a few years ago. you might be better just buying the product here, or better still from the US! A good way of comparing is to go to the Apple Store and look at each nations online store.

Then again it might be worth your while buying in the UK! Good luck

Uh I'd just go to an Apple store if there is one near where you'll be.

Tesco online has one model listed with £80 off (its the more expensive end of the market tho)

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.209-9568.aspx

Use the internet to do price comparisons. You can usually find the cheapest options easily enough. In store shopping is usually more expensive. Honestly shopping has changed in the UK over the past few years. It really can save you a small fortune using the price comparison websites and spending half an hour checking out the online stores. But IIRC they are all much of a muchness price wise. Still, worth checking around

This site might be useful for you http://www.ipadprices.net/

Here, this should work. If it doesn't throw 'iPad, UK, price comparison' into google

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=ipad+uk&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest#q=ipad+uk&hl=en&client=opera&hs=asL&rls=en&channel=suggest&prmd=ivnsr&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=DVxPTo7fENCxhAfIisHqBg&ved=0CIABEK0E&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=76355d91a8342d10&biw=1212&bih=803

Guest Guest5035
    If you are heading back to Nottingham..I would deffo recommend Jessops..which is John Lewis. They will beat any price by 5% I think.

She used to work there upto 1990

stevo

Guest Guest5035

Had a look at Myers this arvo and saw the top of the range for just over $950, yet they will price match HN for $896, the Tesco link is ball park figure aswell, now i'm thinking Bangkok Airport on our refuel stop...

Stevo