Guest satish_lkb

Shipping question..

Guest satish_lkb

Hi All,

Our shippers informed me that they will ship our stuff till Adelaide Port and I have to arrange a local Clearing Agent for clearing and transporting our goods to our place in Adelaide.

Please guide me whether I can handle this without much difficulty or not.. They say that Door to door delivery is too costly and no need for going that...

Yours views and guidance will be highly appreciated...

Satish

maybe ditch these guys as we used allied pickfords and they have a depot here in adelaide and they took care of everything, they picked up our gear from our house in the uk and delivered it to our rental in glenelg without any hassles.

maybe ditch these guys as we used allied pickfords and they have a depot here in adelaide and they took care of everything, they picked up our gear from our house in the uk and delivered it to our rental in glenelg without any hassles.

I agree, get another couple of quotes. We used Anglo Pacific and they arranged everything door to door with no hassle.

Peter

Guest loopylisa

I'm also using Anglo Pacific as for me as an individual( i.e only shipping the boxes) they were far and away the cheapest. And it will be door to door.

Hi, we used Wentworth International who was recommended by another PIA member and they did everything for us door to door. We got quotes from four (one was Pickfords) and it was all door to door service.

Niki