coolerking

UK X Factor

Is there anyone in the UK that is watching the X Factor? I know a girl who is in it, I think she was on last night, so wondered how she got on. Her name is Misha Bryan.

Cheers,

Cooler

Guest Adelaide_bound

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(sorry should edit this to add - have flashback nightmares from our brief appearance on a similar tv programme, and having dealt with TV shows for many years now with Rob's work, just have coloured our views in a very negative manner knowing how things 'really' work. Sorry to bring a downer on things.....a touch of physiological scarring I think :P)

Guest helene73
    Is there anyone in the UK that is watching the X Factor? I know a girl who is in it, I think she was on last night, so wondered how she got on. Her name is Misha Bryan.

Cheers,

Cooler

I am watching :) don't think she was on last night but I will look out for her :)

---

-

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(sorry should edit this to add - have flashback nightmares from our brief appearance on a similar tv programme, and having dealt with TV shows for many years now with Rob's work, just have coloured our views in a very negative manner knowing how things 'really' work. Sorry to bring a downer on things.....a touch of physiological scarring I think :P)

No worries, not a fan of these shows (I do prefer 'got Talent) but she's a good kid who has not always had it easy.

Cooler

Guest Adelaide_bound

Then she should be far far away from X factor or anything like it Cooler - seriously the people who make these shows are evil, if she has talent she will be picked up a mile away from these things and make it by doing the old fashioned routes - nowadays there are so many of these shows that anyone on them instantly loses all cred. in the industry, honestly.

Then she should be far far away from X factor or anything like it Cooler - seriously the people who make these shows are evil, if she has talent she will be picked up a mile away from these things and make it by doing the old fashioned routes - nowadays there are so many of these shows that anyone on them instantly loses all cred. in the industry, honestly.

She's only young and I suppose some see it as a chance. It's obviously a well scripted and planned show and it would probably be hard for anyone to break through in a serious manner. The best singers never seem to make it through.

Cooler