Guest leemina

Mobile phone payg

Guest leemina

Anyone know of any good pay as you go deals at the moment?? Hubby needs a mobile and doesnt want contract. Also what sort of provider is best for reception??

Thanks

Hi. If you want good reception anywhere outside of the centre of Adelaide you can only really choose Telstra. Next G is the way to go especially for rural coverage. They are expensive-more than the other providers and by some way, but if you want good coverage its the only option.

we just got any payg sim that was available from the local supermarket when we arrived just to get going so i had a phone to use, made sure it was unlocked before we came out.We wasnt too bothered what type of deals were being offered as we rarely use them, When the credit or the month is up i may have alook for a better deal . The sims are vodaphone ones, theres a few more out there howeverthe coverage appears to be ok so far

we are way out from adelaide and kids are with vodaphone which for $29 recharge gets them additional $150 of credit i think, coverage is ok too.

I have moved to telstra and again coverage is good and i get 1c texts with my top up.

Guest loopylisa

My OH has a vodafone SIM and I had one for my Hols over easter- the coverage is fine. I can even call him from overseas and it works fine

Guest MrsHills

I use Amaysim pretty good as it uses some other major network for coverage!

Guest tinkham_lee

we use Virgin and have good signal in most places, Piggybacks off the Optus network when Virgin network not available. we use a $19 cap (gives us $50 credit a month) and a $29 cap (gives us $450 credit) plus its free to call and text other Virgin numbers and can call England using the credit.