Guest cyprus2001

Looking for a good hairdresseser near port noarlunga

Guest cyprus2001

3 boys and a husband in need of a good haridresser either at home or shop, very fussy .lol any guidance aprreciated and what can we be expected to pay here. Many thanks

Hi

I have been to a Salon and paid $70 for just a cut and blow dry! I have a friend who I now use at Hallet Cove and has a salon in her home Sarah Smart or sarahsmartiepants on here drop her a PM,she fab and really laid back but does a fab job.

There a few that people use in the Colonades like just cuts and believe there is a little one in the Port but not been to it

Hope that helps

Michelle

Guest Coleybear

My hairdresser is amazing and she is English! The shop is called THE CUTTING FACTORY at its on States Road at Morphett Vale. Very well priced and really well run place. My friend is the owner Kristy and my hairdresser is Danielle! The number for the shop is 8325 0032 - Danielle is about to go on holiday but Kristy is fantastic too!

Guest cyprus2001

thankyou everyone , will look into them all, im in noarlunga and was looking for a little local one or someone that does it from home etc and weirdly enough was on the beach today and was talking to someone that as on our plane out here and she turned out to be a hairdresser and a really lovely lady too, so ive booked her up already. thanks everyone for your help tho.