Sign in to follow this  
Guest graandjac

For the kids

Guest graandjac

If the parents agree , and iam not a fan of kids in chat rooms as our two are not aloud on beebo or what ever the others are, but maybe the kids could meet on the chat room on here one night maybe between 6 and 7 one evening, Holly and Owen are 9 and 10 and i know there are a few others at that age.....any thoughts.

Cheers Graham

Hi Graham,

Well as you know my son Alistair has already asked yourself permission to speak to owen, so it's easier to keep track of who's who.

I have spoken to my husband who doesn't have a problem with the chat, as we can keep an eye on what is going on as it happens.

The main thing for the kids is to make sure they don't disclose their msn or e-mail details without prior consent of each parent.

keep me posted on developments, many thanks.

Guest graandjac

:DAgreed with all the above, there has beem a few pvt messages passed between a few of the kids , and i feel it would be good for them to maybe air their fears and worries to each other , maybe some more feedback this week from other parents and we could arrange something next week, Thanks Corneila. Cheers Graham

Guest paul and janine

hi my daughter is 12 and we are arriving in adelaide next tuesday so it would be nice for her to have a safe place to chat.

Guest Leanne & Mark

Blake would love to chat with some others sounds like a good idea.