Migration agent has been vague on our SS application, any thoughts - very worried!!!

Guest Helchops

Guest Helchops

Hi all

We gave all of our details to our migration agent (who has been excellent up until now)to go ahead and submit our SS - which she did but very poorly.

Our agent who submitted our SS had a bereavement on the day she sent it and the application looks a bit sparse from what we can see online.

For example, in the 200 word boxes that ask for our reasons to move to SA the agent used about 70 words in each box of the 1800 we actually wrote on why we wanted to go! Also, she spelt my middle name incorrectly!! Argh!

Also, I can't see any information on job research that the agent was meant to put in (I'm a secondary school teacher) and am worried that they will reject the application on the grounds we haven't supplied enough information.

We just feel like we've been short changed, as if we'd have done it ourselves, it would have been filled with words!

Any thoughts or ideas? Can we contact SA and change/amend our application?

Thanks

Carlie, Dan and Helena

Guest pixie7

Oo no doesn't sound good for you guys :sad:, if its really a worry I would email SA and explain and add info about job search.- what do you have to loose?? Thats what I would do

I would also consider whether to use an agent for the visa or just fill the form out yourselves (we did it ourselves- no problems)

Goodluck :wink:

Guest Helchops

Hi there Helen,

We stayed up and spoke to SA early hours of this morning and they proof read our application. They said what was there was enough and first hand meaningful research, apparently the section at the bottom (where you have to declare where you have researched about jobs) our agent filled in and apparently is sufficient once again.

They said there was no need to edit anything but the name and was hocked that we wanted to write the maximum word count in each box!

Keep your fingers crossed for us!!!!

Carlie, Dan and Helena

Guest pixie7
Hi there Helen,

We stayed up and spoke to SA early hours of this morning and they proof read our application. They said what was there was enough and first hand meaningful research, apparently the section at the bottom (where you have to declare where you have researched about jobs) our agent filled in and apparently is sufficient once again.

They said there was no need to edit anything but the name and was hocked that we wanted to write the maximum word count in each box!

Keep your fingers crossed for us!!!!

Carlie, Dan and Helena

Brilliant news! So glad for you- fingers are crossed and sure you will hear good news soon x