Sign in to follow this  
Guest HillsBound

Short-term rental wanted Oct-Dec

Guest HillsBound

I am looking for a rental (either furnished or unfurnished) with 3+ bedrooms for dates between 7th October and 14th December. I prefer the Hills area, or within a short drive to the Stirling/Aldgate area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Guest MrsHills

We wanted short term rental and used a rental firm called Stewart James at Woodside they were brilliant!

Guest kellyann81

Hi there, are you sorted for a rental yet? we are in a rental at the mo but the landlord has put it up for sale and our lease ends at the end of december, with 3 young children we want to find somewhere before christmas and get settled long term so therefore we are looking down the sub-letting route, the house is in mclaren vale, has 3 beds, master with en-suite and walk in wardbrobe, a gardener is included in the rent which is $325 a week, its in a lovely quiet court and has a beautiful garden, if this interests you at all pm me for more details

Kelly

Guest agnex99

i know someone is breaking lease, d unit is right at the foothills of adelaide hills, u can text her 0435445448