Guest Jane & Tony

Midway Apartments

Guest Jane & Tony

Hi Poms,

Has anyone heard anything about Midway Apartments? Sited in Kurralta Park quite near the airport. (South of CBD)

ORRR if anyone lives near there could they swing by and have a look?

They look really nice and clean, fully furnished and quite reasonable price wise.

If no-one knows anything will give them a miss.

Cheers

Jane xx

Guest Jane & Tony

Well, I've had a look.

As there are only the two of us (adults) I think they should be ok. I can give it a good bleaching!! It's really only a base we need as Mum-in-law and Sis-in-law live nearby and they are cheaper than a motel, plus i'll be able to cook. Plan to get a long term rental asap after we arrive.

If you can put up with the place, it is in an excellent location to begin exploring. Kmart and coles is just around the corner, along with Bakers Delight, chemist, Nandos, and a few other shops including a flight centre if you feel the need to get on a plane an go ome :). 10 min walk to the tram to city or Glenelg. Buses along Anzac Highway to city, Glenelg or Marion shopping mall. The Highway Pub serves good meals and has a good outdoor area. It's about a 20 min walk up Anzac Highway, on the corner of Marion Rd.

Guest Jane & Tony
    If you can put up with the place, it is in an excellent location to begin exploring. Kmart and coles is just around the corner, along with Bakers Delight, chemist, Nandos, and a few other shops including a flight centre if you feel the need to get on a plane an go ome :). 10 min walk to the tram to city or Glenelg. Buses along Anzac Highway to city, Glenelg or Marion shopping mall. The Highway Pub serves good meals and has a good outdoor area. It's about a 20 min walk up Anzac Highway, on the corner of Marion Rd.

I've had a look on Google eaeth street view and the area is good for shops etc but the apartments themselves look a bit dodgy. Think we'll stay in a motel for a couple of weeks and converge on OH's Mum for evening meals. lol !!

Cheers for the feedback tho' xx