Guest pixie7

Realestateowners.com anyone?

Guest pixie7

Not sure if this is in the right place...

looking for short term accomodation for when we arrive in January- ideally would like to be quite central until we get jobs etc.

Have done loads of searching around- just want a cheapish base for a month maybe 2 (only me and OH so smallish place is fine) and Ive just come across http://www.realestateowners.net.au/ Ive done a search and found properties- sent off an email and got a reply with availability for when we need! Its bases on 3 months I think.

Just wondering if anyone had used this website before? Places look lovely and one in Henley beach is available for $590ish pw (with $1000 deposit) any advice or previous experiences? Im starting to get desperate for acomadation!!

Thanks

I know Donna manages quite a few properties on there and she's as genuine as they come! She posts on here occasionally as Jarnasa so you could always send her a PM as well.

We used Donna last year, she was very good and very helpful. We would recommend her services to anyone starting a new life here. We started out in a fully furnished rental in Largs Bay, it was just what we needed when we started out, and very close to shops, buses and trains.

Guest R175

We also used Donna last year when we came over for a recie and ate using her again next week when we move over. We had no problems and received excellent service.

Guest The Hadleys
    Not sure if this is in the right place...

looking for short term accomodation for when we arrive in January- ideally would like to be quite central until we get jobs etc.

Have done loads of searching around- just want a cheapish base for a month maybe 2 (only me and OH so smallish place is fine) and Ive just come across www.realestateowners.net.au/ Ive done a search and found properties- sent off an email and got a reply with availability for when we need! Its bases on 3 months I think.

Just wondering if anyone had used this website before? Places look lovely and one in Henley beach is available for $590ish pw (with $1000 deposit) any advice or previous experiences? Im starting to get desperate for acomadation!!

Thanks

HI

I work in Real Estate, we have a rental department attached to out business, when you arrive give me a call I would be more than happy to help you find what you are looking for.

Regards

Dawn - 0425381964