beckdownunder

airport pick up - 25th september??

Hi all,

we, we finally arrive in adelaide on the morning of 25th september. Just trying to figure out how to get to our rental in Port Noarlunga. There will be me, hubby, toddler (2yrs) and 75kg of suitcases plus hand luggage. I know we could just grab a taxi outside the airport, but I am a bit concerned (read very concerned) that they don't have child seats available. So was wondering, do any of our forum peeps offer an airport collection service? If so, do you have a car seat that my son could use? and lastly, do you fancy getting up at some ridiculous time on a sunday morning (so maybe not that bad - about 9-9.30 pick up I guess) to meet some very grateful poms starting out on their new adventure?

if so, drop us a pm and we'll sort something out!

Cheers

beck

Guest gymnast11

Hello Beck, Rob and Mel came highly recommended to us and they are picking us up 27th Nov, im sure u will be happy if you choose there meet and greet service x michelle x

Hi all,

we, we finally arrive in adelaide on the morning of 25th september. Just trying to figure out how to get to our rental in Port Noarlunga. There will be me, hubby, toddler (2yrs) and 75kg of suitcases plus hand luggage. I know we could just grab a taxi outside the airport, but I am a bit concerned (read very concerned) that they don't have child seats available. So was wondering, do any of our forum peeps offer an airport collection service? If so, do you have a car seat that my son could use? and lastly, do you fancy getting up at some ridiculous time on a sunday morning (so maybe not that bad - about 9-9.30 pick up I guess) to meet some very grateful poms starting out on their new adventure?

if so, drop us a pm and we'll sort something out!

Cheers

beck