Guest sarahtwinn82

Any newbies need support?

Guest sarahtwinn82

Any newbies in need of support please feel free to contact us. We can give help with some household stuff or just advice or a friendly chat. Just drop me a PM.

Guest gymnast11

thanks alot its does mean alot hearing that, we arrive 27th and its so hard trying to organise things this end, im on alot of rental websites so to know maybe someone could have a look for us or even just know the area is fab, this site has been so helpful and im looking forward to the dec meeting to see some faces thanks again x michelle x

Any newbies in need of support please feel free to contact us. We can give help with some household stuff or just advice or a friendly chat. Sarahtwinn82@hotmail.com.

You could also try www.aldingabeach.com.au they have holiday rentals in and around aldinga. if you want one for 4wks or more the price does go down on some so don't be put of with the prices, go into them it will tell you. we are just going to leave a holiday rental on Aldinga Beach road, and i can honestly say it is beautiful.

Lisa

Guest gymnast11
    You could also try www.aldingabeach.com.au they have holiday rentals in and around aldinga. if you want one for 4wks or more the price does go down on some so don't be put of with the prices, go into them it will tell you. we are just going to leave a holiday rental on Aldinga Beach road, and i can honestly say it is beautiful.

Lisa

thanks Lisa, will av a look but i can honestly say im on every site going, and vip member on most of the realestates, i feel like im becoming a stalker, i must email them all everyday with at least 5 properties that come up, and the trouble with holiday lets is alot are full up, busy times, thanks again x michelle x

Lisa - it's probably me but the link takes it to a forum but there doesn't appear to be any section for Rentals etc.

Can you point me in the right direction, please?

Guest gymnast11
    Lisa - it's probably me but the link takes it to a forum but there doesn't appear to be any section for Rentals etc.

Can you point me in the right direction, please?

Hello, i think me and you are in the same boat, do you fancy joining a pop up tent on the beach, with 5 of us ha ha, it is such a pain just wish i could wave a wand and it was all done for you, i thought the last three years redoing exams, skype interviews were bad, oh well good luck, and if i hear anything will send you a message x michelle x

Guest sarahtwinn82

real estate agents in Adelaide area, Magain, Toop & Toop, LJ Hooker, Ray White, Phil McMahon. These are just a few of the very big companies. Hope this can be of some help.

Lisa

this is good advice as you get to look around before signing up to a long term rental in a place you don't like.

Guest Traceyp

Hi , heres a link to a fantastic agent , http://www.gplangridge.com.au/ he has given us a rental even without meeting us first. We took it as a short term 6 month contract which is good , settling down and then you will get to understand the place which will then allow you to make the move to the suburb of choice.