Guest charlotte xXx

Anyone wanna be freinds??

Guest charlotte xXx

:goofy:Hey everyone!:goofy:

My name is Charlotte,

I am 10.

im moving to Adelaide in october. And im hoping for some freinds to talk to when i go. i have a little brother called joel ( he is 2), a mum called Teresa (she is 37) and a dad called David ( he is 40).

so does anyone wanna be freinds??:notworthy:

Guest Guest6899
    :goofy:Hey everyone!:goofy:

My name is Charlotte,

I am 10.

im moving to Adelaide in october. And im hoping for some freinds to talk to when i go. i have a little brother called joel ( he is 2), a mum called Teresa (she is 37) and a dad called David ( he is 40).

so does anyone wanna be freinds??:notworthy:

Hi Charlotte, my son Ethan is 11, were moving to Adelaide in Oct too. He would like to be friends but his computer is broken at the moment. When it is sorted i will register him and he cant talk to you if thats ok.

Lisa

Guest charlotte xXx

cool i just turned 11 abd if he cant talk thats fine i just wanted to ask what school is he going to?:cute::wink:

cool charlotte im 13 and me and my family are hoping to move to hallett cove or brighton next year

the school in brighton is really nice

people are friendly over here i already made friends and me and my family are going back home on saturday

hope you make loads of friends

lisa

Guest weelou

Hi Charlotte, We are emmigrating to Adelaide and arrive 1 week today, we are staying in Flagstaff hill.I have 3 daughter who are 16,14 & 11, I also have a son who is 5 in dec.We are coming from Scotland my name is Louise (39) and my husbands name is Wullie (40 ).My daughter who is 11 name is Amy so al get her to have a chat with y and she could talk to you and introduce yourselves and maybe meet up when we arrive...new ozzy friends eh haha...speak soon Louise

Guest eager6

Hi Charlotte?

Have you arrived yet in Australia?Katie (who is 11 too)will meet up with you when you get here.We are living in Brighton!

Let me know when u arrive.Siobhan

Guest weelou
    Hi Charlotte?

Have you arrived yet in Australia?Katie (who is 11 too)will meet up with you when you get here.We are living in Brighton!

Let me know when u arrive.Siobhan

Hi, We arrive next wednesday 2nd November, that would be great for the girls to meet up with yous.Louise

Guest eager6

No Probs,Safe journey and if you fancy the girls to meet up give us a call.I will pm my telephone number to you.Siobhan

Guest gymnast11

hello charlotte when is it you arrive in adelaide, i thought you had already left, whoooo we have got 3 and a half weeks, as you can tell im counting down the days, are you still as excited as when we last chattered, bet you are all getting abit nervous, especially mum and dad, well tc and hopefully catch up on the other side bye for now michelle x