Sign in to follow this  
Guest suejohndan

We're new to the site and internet!

Guest suejohndan

Hi everyone, we are a family of four looking to move to Adelaide (Seaford) in the near future. My husband is a gas fitter/plumber and we are a bit worried about work opportunities in the area. Our 2 girls are 8 and 5 and the oldest is worried about being the new kid in school. If anyone could give us any advise we would be very greatful.

Thanks

John & Sue ;)

Hi John & sue

Welcome to PIA, we are hopefully moving in the next couple of months, I have a 9 year old and a 6 year old, they too are a bit nervous of being the new kid, but looking forward to it as well.

From what I have gathered on this site, the schools are great and the children are made feel really welcome. I don't think they will have anything to worry about.

Can't help with the job side of things, but best of luck to you, I'm sure someone on here will be able to answer your questions pretty soon.

Guest Django

Hi guys welcome to PIA.

I'm sure work will not be a problem as there is a lot of building going on (though mainly north of the city).

Pete

Guest ste n sasha

Hi sue & john,:wubclub:

my husband is a gas fitter, my advise is before you come is to e mail a few of the companys and find out whats about.:) Theres a paper which advertises jobs on a wednesday and saturday.

good luck