Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lisa2991

Update..

Guest Lisa2991

Hi,

We haven't posted anything since September as well to be honest not much seemed to be happening. Finally things are moving along we think!! Our Visa was acknowledged back in October and we received a request for Police checks and medicals on Christmas Eve (best present by far!!). We have requested police reports and have medicals booked for this week. Can anyone give me any idea how long it should be once they are back in Oz??

Lisa

Hi lisa,

you can see by our timelines below, we are still waiting, but expect to hear fairly soon.

can't give you any specifics sorry as none of us on here knows exactly what is happening.

good luck with your meds x

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Lisa recently a family we know got there visa exactly 40days after there medicals arrived in Oz which they were very surprised.So Andy and Cornelia hopefully you will here sooon.

all the best steve & tracy

Guest soggy

Hi,

have a look at my timeline below, I sent my police checks to Aus a few days after my medicals.

Simon

Hi,

have a look at my timeline below, I sent my police checks to Aus a few days after my medicals.

Simon

Hi Simon

I just had a peek at your timelines and see that you have got movement on the house front.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You must be really relieved.