Guest jonny no cash

Renewing passports

Guest jonny no cash

Hi,My kids UK passports have expired which have the visa in them,How do I go about renewing them over here,We are on 457 visa's and our PR application is being processed so I would like to renew them asap any help please,

Thanks,Ste

Guest Pam777

check out australia post online. alot of post offices now renew UK passports

found this on another thread,

You have to inform DIAC of your new passport details. You don't have to go in person, just fill out form 929 http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/929.pdf and send it by snail mail or fax with a certified copy of the new passport (don't think you have to certify it if you fax, a colour scan is fine). Once DIAC has these details, they will transfer the e-visas over to the new passports. This, plus a copy of the grant letter is all you generally need to travel with. Whether you choose to then go to the office at some point to get a paper sticker put into the passport is up to you

http://auspost.com.au/personal/united-kingdom-british-passports.html

Fill out the forms, make an appointment at the post office, take all the documentation you need, and they send it to the processing office for you. they quote up to 6weeks including postage time. Mine last year came back in three.

Once you've got the new passports, see my post which was quoted above by steven. Just let DIAC know, and they'll update your visas accordingly.