minkyme29

Horse riding lessons for 9 year old

Hi guys

Not sure if I've posted this in the correct forum but here goes. My daughter is passionate about horses and wants to start horse/pony riding lessons and I was wondering if anybody has experience of local stables, prices, etc etc. My limited understanding is that it's an extremely expensive hobby but I know how keen she is to pursue it so want to try and find an affordable option, if it exists that is! We live in Hallett Cove so somewhere local to us would be ideal - anybody got experience of the Trott Park stables?

Cheers

Odette :)

Guest shella_n

Hi

No experience of trott park I'm afraid but recently took my 7 year old for her first lesson at mulberry farm which is near golden grove and the lesson was $ 30 - I thought that was quite reasonable as I know in the uk its about £50 a lesson. Would be interested to know about trott park though as we are moving south in a couple of months and was looking at trott park for her.

Guest shella_n

I think It was supposed to be 30 mins but it ended up being longer than that - that gives u a rough guide but I would call trott park and ask them