A few questions.....

brucesbabe

Hi.

Does anybody know what the policy on prescription drugs is - i.e How many bottles of the nasal spray I have, is it feasable to gather together to either bring in hand luggage or baggage or a combo of the 2 ?

The other thing relates to costs to send texts to friends and family back in the U.K -

Any feedback gratefully received cheers -Lisa:chatterbox:

You mean how much of a supply of prescribed meds can you bring with you? I don't think a GP is able to prescribe more than 3 months in advance for most things. I'd say a reasonable supply is up to 3 months worth. I know I get this for my asthma meds and stuff. When I fly I take 2 inhalers of each in hand luggage and the rest in checked.

Costs of texts will vary depending on the package I'd think. You could always check the charges with some mobile companies over there via a bit of online research I am sure. Try 'mobile phone, Australia' or some such then refine it to get to sending international texts.

Someone I know uses their phone with internet connection and then finds free WiFi hotspots. Then he has a Twitter account to send messages rather than texting. Downside is those you want to message need a Twitter account also etc. But he manages. Public timeline for non private stuff and direct private message for the stuff you only want one pair of eyes to see.