Guest jdhogg747

Hi All

Guest jdhogg747

I am new to poms in adelaide so thought I would introduce myself, moved from Manchester nearly 5 years ago with a few suitcases 2 dogs and a cat, qualified for citizenship married with 2 kids.

Would be pleased to answer any questions I can for people looking to move to our glorious country, I am so glad I made the move, yes it is daunting, a massive move but so worth it the friends that I have made here are real friends some of whom made the same journey as us.

Cheers and Good luck

The weather is warming up for the summer hehehe

Hi There,

we're at the start of the process and looking to move to adelaide. Any tips on a nice family area, close to the beach preferably? Got a wife and two kids in tow also. Early days in the paperwork trail at home but initially all boxes are ticked so far.

Steve & emma

Guest Jane & Tony

Thanks for that JD. We wll be there at the end of October. Glad you did the right thing. x

Guest gymnast11

thanks a bunch, so many nice people on here who are willing to take the time to help out us, as it is so hard trying to sort things out when you are not there, so glad you are enjoying your life, cant wait to make the journey, michelle x

I am new to poms in adelaide so thought I would introduce myself, moved from Manchester nearly 5 years ago with a few suitcases 2 dogs and a cat, qualified for citizenship married with 2 kids.

Would be pleased to answer any questions I can for people looking to move to our glorious country, I am so glad I made the move, yes it is daunting, a massive move but so worth it the friends that I have made here are real friends some of whom made the same journey as us.

Cheers and Good luck

The weather is warming up for the summer hehehe

Guest PeterJones
    Hi There,

we're at the start of the process and looking to move to adelaide. Any tips on a nice family area, close to the beach preferably? Got a wife and two kids in tow also. Early days in the paperwork trail at home but initially all boxes are ticked so far.

Steve & emma

from Sydney to Adelaide...hmmm I think about it ;-)

from Sydney to Adelaide...hmmm I think about it ;-)

You can think about it all you like Peter, but with wierd posts like that and links to your company in your profile and signature, be careful us mods don't mistake you for an SEO spammer....

You can think about it all you like Peter, but with wierd posts like that and links to your company in your profile and signature, be careful us mods don't mistake you for an SEO spammer....

Or this guy

http://www.peterjones.tv/

But then you'd be on Dragons Den making my Sunday evenings a brighter warmer place :swoon: