Guest theballs

Sellicks Beach anyone?

Guest theballs

Hello, we arrived in Australia on 15th August and stayed with friends for couple of weeks. We have now spread our wings to the big wide world of Sellicks beach, we moved into our rented house on Thursday! A house warming party would be a bit quiet with only our 2 friends!! Anyway, Matt (35) is a mental health nurse, Kate (32) a primary teacher, and Dilly (nearly 3) is a little monster, I mean a princess! We have pretty simple pleasures, surfing, playgroups, parks, beaches, picnics and stuff, all we are lacking is a wider circle of friends. We like going down to victor, to Port Noarlunga and even braved the scary city (we are from Cornwall, so still a bit green!).

Anyway, if there is anything good going on, or anyone fancy a coffee please let us know.

Cheerio

The Balls

Guest guest3462

Hi we are just next door n Aldinga beach. I would be glad to meet you for a coffee sometime if you fancy it. Give us a about!

Julia x

Hello, we arrived in Australia on 15th August and stayed with friends for couple of weeks. We have now spread our wings to the big wide world of Sellicks beach, we moved into our rented house on Thursday! A house warming party would be a bit quiet with only our 2 friends!! Anyway, Matt (35) is a mental health nurse, Kate (32) a primary teacher, and Dilly (nearly 3) is a little monster, I mean a princess! We have pretty simple pleasures, surfing, playgroups, parks, beaches, picnics and stuff, all we are lacking is a wider circle of friends. We like going down to victor, to Port Noarlunga and even braved the scary city (we are from Cornwall, so still a bit green!).

Anyway, if there is anything good going on, or anyone fancy a coffee please let us know.

Cheerio

The Balls

Hi, I've sent you a pm.

Cooler

Hi, we are a little higher in seaford if you fancy a brew or something give us the nod,we have three year old and I might be working but Lisa is good for a chat, just give a shout,

Andrew,Lisa

Guest hughescl

Cheerio

The Balls

Hi we are just up the road in Aldinga, we have been here 9 weeks on Tuesday let me know if you fancy a meet

Claire :)

Guest Sheila

Hi, I am Sheila (38). I arrived on 28th July, I am in McLaren Flat but spend loads of time over your way as my cousins all live there. Would be happy to meet up for coffee and meet some new people as I came here on my own. That goes for anyone else who has replied to your post too, we all seem to have arrived at similar times :-) Let me know if you fancy a cuppa anytime, I am not working at the minute - Sheila :o)