Guest waynekiel

moving to adealaide

Guest waynekiel

Hi,

We are moving to adelaide in feb next year. Does anyone have any advice on short term rental around hallet cove until we find somewhere to rent.We are a family two adults and two children.

Also we will be looking for work.

I own a building business here and my wife is a dispenser in a pharmacy we would be looking to do the same over there.

any advice would be fantastic on any issues relating to the move and work.

thank you,

wayne and lindsey.

Guest leeannekays

Hi Wayne and Lindsey, We are moving out April next year. We have a fully furnished rental in Moana. Ther is a few areas we are going to look at before securing a long term rental, also have to look at schools.

My OH is a Air con and Refrigeration Engineer. His work is priority. He has 2 contacts so hoping to secure something before we arrive.

How old are your children?

Leeanne

Guest waynekiel

hi leeanne

we have two children aged nine and six when we arrive.i am 40 in april and lindsey is 34. we are still trying to find a rental short term but to be fair this is the first time i have looked. what have you paid for your rental ? and where do you want to live ?

wayne

Guest leeannekays

We are looking at Hallet Cove, Port Nourlunga, Seaford, Woodcroft. We have our furnished rental for 4 weeks so going to hit the ground running and look at schools and areas and rentals.

Our daughter will be 4 when we arrive and our son 6 1/2.

The rate per week is $600. Fully furnished and welcome pack with www.acaciarentals.com You need to book a rental ASAP as they get booked really fast.

Leeanne

Guest waynekiel

Hi

Checked that website and they seem to be booked out i will send them a mail and see anyway.we only secured our visas three days ago but have to leave before march 8th.we have flights on 19th feb.

are you excited ? we get married on saturday then go on honeymoon so we have alot to do before we go.

Guest leeannekays

wow, Cant believe you said you get married on Saturday because we get married the Saturday after 17th Sept then going on Honeymoon ( with the children) we have a private villa with pool so children will love the pool.

We are excited, my OH definatley really looking forward to it with no pulling from the UK and can not wait for the new journey. I am very excited but feeling all emotions. My mum will miss us and the children so much, i have told her she is in the plan and we expect her to visit and spend quality time with us. We know its the right country for us and our children and have investigated south australia very much but is along way. Still going to go though.

We have to leave before 3rd May 2012 but going in April. Selling our house at the moment.

Leeanne

Guest waynekiel

Hi Sarah

I'm wide awake at four am ! All I can think about is rentals ha ha

I will take a look at this when I turn on my laptop later today.

I want to book something ASAP so I can get some sleep

Wayne

Guest waynekiel

Hi Leeanne,

Small world. hope all goes well with your wedding we will be in dubai by that time horizontal drinking cocktails by the beach.

Try to google century21 holiday rental. They are pretty good we had a fully furnished rental in aldinga beach for 4am when we arrived. When you go on go into any that you fancy as they sometimes offer reduced prices for bookings over 4wks.

Lisa