tean

And we're off!

This is our last day in the UK! We fly to Adelaide tonight with Singapore tonight. Here we come Adelaide!!!!

:jiggy:

This is our last day in the UK! We fly to Adelaide tonight with Singapore tonight. Here we come Adelaide!!!!

:jiggy:wow I can only imagine what it must be like, excitement, nerves, smiles, tears - all in one mega rush.

Have safe trip and great start in SA.

IrishStew (OH)

Best of Luck to you and your Family.It's a whirlwind at first,so be prepared. Things become clearer after a few weeks.You'll be fine,don't worry.:smile:

Good luck on your flights. We arrived six weeks ago and really love living here. Our kids have settled and enjoy school, our daughter is loving all the sporting activities she can do and is getting stuck in. We just need to find work. Well hope you have a safe flight and enjoy singapore airport, it's great. Once here any questions I will be happy to help where I can. Where will you be staying?

Guest Jane & Tony

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care, Safe journey.

Another 2 months for us.

Let us know how you get on. xx

Have a safe trip (at least you're leaving winter behind - wha ta grim day today) and a wonderful new life.

Guest nic-manchester

Good luck safe journey, 10 weeks today for us have lots of fun hope you settle well :-)

Guest Kat+Rocco

Good luck sooo excited for you can't wait till we can say that we are off too lol:jiggy: