Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest5035

Chimps see sun 1st time

Guest nic lavidan

Thanks for posting this Stevo. It was heartwarming to see all the postings that viewers had put us all well.

Guest Guest5035

i was thinking that aswell, last week there was a thread about live animal exports, but they are slaughtered in the end, the chimps were never slaughtered but kept alive and tortured beyond belief.....the forgotten animals, shame on us humans

stevo

That was lovely to see them finally free of the lab.

I speak German (though not in a long while) and understood most of the report and interview. When the voiceover started and the woman said "They are, for the first time in their lives seeing the sun" and then they hugged, I did almost shed a tear.

Guest nic lavidan
    i was thinking that aswell, last week there was a thread about live animal exports, but they are slaughtered in the end, the chimps were never slaughtered but kept alive and tortured beyond belief.....the forgotten animals, shame on us humans

stevo

It is best that I don't get started on this subject, it is always on my mind how despicable humans treat animals. I would like to visit some countries in Asia now I am living on this side of the world but I not sure I could bear to see how ill-treated they are in certain places like China and Thailand.

Guest Guest5035
    It is best that I don't get started on this subject, it is always on my mind how despicable humans treat animals. I would like to visit some countries in Asia now I am living on this side of the world but I not sure I could bear to see how ill-treated they are in certain places like China and Thailand.

Never mind over there, we have some shocking cruelty going on in Australia.

stevo