Sallyh

Urgent need for Rabbit Hutch...

We FINALLY caught one of the rabbits we keep finding on our front garden. Countless times we've had people knocking on our door asking if we've lost a rabbit and we don't have a clue who it belongs to. Whoever it is lost their rabbit a LONG time ago because we've lived here since Feb. Amazed the rabbits are surviving. We couldn't get the other one but I guess we'll have more frequent visits now as he looks for his friend...

Anyway. Not that I am amazed to suddenly have a pet rabbit but we need something to keep it in while we decide if its actually going to be ours or not!

So does anyone have a hutch they don't want, or anything?

Perhaps I should have said "Does anyone want a rabbit?".

I tried the "giving it to the people who look after lost animals" line on the children before and there were tears. Looks like we still need a hutch pretty urgent. REALLY don't want to go and buy a new one!

I have rabbits on my lawn..... they are wild! They are dark brown, not like UK wild rabbits. Are you sure it's not a wild one?? I have often had people mention it to me if they've seen them in the early morning.

Definitely not wild. Beautiful black and white lop eared bunny. And accompanied by another extremely domestic white and black bunny, though he's been on the run for longer so too clever to be caught.

Guest parko

Hi we have a spare cage the dog had a chew of the corner but it is still ok its the two storey type ,if you can pick itn up its yours we are in Nairne in the hills pm me if you want to pick it up.

Cheers

Parko

Hi we have a spare cage the dog had a chew of the corner but it is still ok its the two storey type ,if you can pick itn up its yours we are in Nairne in the hills pm me if you want to pick it up.

Cheers

Parko

Thanks, yes I will message you so we can have a chat about your cage!

Sal