Guest ras

What are Marino and Kingston Park like to rent in for a family ( one 5 yr old)

Guest ras

We were looking at west lakes originally to rent for 6 months ( ish) until we decide where we want to live.

However I have been looking at Marino Kingston Park and Seacliffe and the rentals seem good value for being close to beach.

Are these nice areas to live for a family need a good school for my daughter who will be starting somewhere in January, I need to choose a house/ area in order to get her into a school and dont really know where to start.

Guest lindaj

Both Kingston and Marino are lovely, near the train line, close to the beach and the schools, quiet suburbs with more and more young families moving there. The nearest good beach is Seacliff, which is lovely and safe. The Marion Shopping centre is 5 minutes away if driving, so a good choice all round. The houses are mixed between old and new but more and more new houses going up there. Good luck with your move,

I would agree with Lindaj they are lovely areas I would not move! Excellent school, lovely beach and parks. Not many shops that are walkable but if you have a car they are 5 mins.