Guest Guest5035

Anyone seen Spring

Guest Guest5035

Now getting totally peed off with this weather, we had 2 good days a week or so ago and now more showers, has anyone seen spring anywhere??Not helping as we are dog sitting for friends, when i take him out for a walk, its so cold

stevo

Guest Guest5035

i remember last august it was nice, we arrived end of august and for 3 weeks it was back to normal.We arrive on 3rd October again for more punishment, but then i leave after 10 days, my wife staying on !!

Stevo

Incidentally Stevo, when you travel to the UK, take your expired British passport with you, then if the queue at immigration the other end is longer for non British passports, you can go through the British one. Found this out when we were there - OH was travelling on his UK Passport, we were on the Aussie ones, and lady at desk said you can go thru the UK desk even if your UK passports are expired (as long as you have a current Aussie one with you obviously which you are travelling on).

Guest Guest5035

Thanks for that Diane, but i've got that much travel info to carry, tickets etc etc, i'll stick to the australian passport, last year we had about a 15minute wait, which was good. We arrive into Heathrow at 7pm from Italy so wonder if that will be better??

stevo