Guest mikesmith

solar shop in resevership

Guest mikesmith

found out yesterday that solar shop as gone into resevership not sure of whats going on but waiting on outcome as i work for them installing think its due to gov rebate and tarriff,s be around for 12 years be gutted if they go under as they have a great bunch of lads and the workmanship is of the highest standard

:sad:

found out yesterday that solar shop as gone into resevership not sure of whats going on but waiting on outcome as i work for them installing think its due to gov rebate and tarriff,s be around for 12 years be gutted if they go under as they have a great bunch of lads and the workmanship is of the highest standard

:sad:

Hope it all works out for you.I worked in sales for a solar company and lost my job 2 weeks ago.:mad:

We had solar fitted yesterday and one of the reason we chose the company we did was because their business was not just solar. We thought this would start to happen once the rebate dropped. The service we have received from the company we used to date has been excellent.

We had Solar Shop come to quote us and the person who came to see us was clearly over solar and needed to look for another job, maybe they saw the writing on the wall and was saying to us and I quote "I am sick of talking about solar, I go and see people and they don't know anything about it" ha ha, I reckoned they needed to check their job title which said Energy ADVISOR! :err:

Like you we also went with an established company that do other things.

Solar 2000 were all we could have asked for

Install within two weeks and saving us money.

If you mention this web site the sales man Adam will look After you

Check previous post for his details

They can get you signed in before the Tariff changes I think

Bring in the sunshine

Guest mikesmith

solar shop will have new owner by the end of the week and the company will still be solar shop so i have been told good news all round i hope