Guest edenfieldpoms

Private schools

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone is sending there children to private secondary school.

We are looking at staying at port noarlunga and wondered if anyone knew of any near

Thanks in advance

April

Hi, near to port Noarlunga you have cardijn college and southern vales christian college morphett vale

Both have a good reputation... could check there websites x

Guest edenfieldpoms

Thanks for that, I want send her to a Christian school so will look at southern vales

Thanks slot for that, by the way port noarlunga is gorgeous just been out for a re vie. Loved it!

April

Hi

Also check out Tatachilla Lutheran College - its in Mclaren Vale, so not far from Noarlunga...they also run buses all over. My daughter goes there and we are very pleased with the standard to educationa and the christian values.

Sarahx

Guest Heather2011
    Hi

Also check out Tatachilla Lutheran College - its in Mclaren Vale, so not far from Noarlunga...they also run buses all over. My daughter goes there and we are very pleased with the standard to educationa and the christian values.

Sarahx

How much do you pay for private education at this school?

Guest doje6863

We send our daughter to Woodcroft College. She has totally blossomed since a very rough start. Certainly worth a look at

Guest Heather2011

Thanks Sarah

Thats a really good price; was expecting a lot more.

Charlie is going to Tatachilla next year .It looks an amazing school .Teachers and head of year are very friendly .Sounds as though they teach kids good values and to respect each other.

Dean

We send our daughter to Woodcroft College. She has totally blossomed since a very rough start. Certainly worth a look at

We also send our daughter to Woodcroft College and are extremely pleased with the school the website is http://www.woodcroft.sa.edu.au/cms/ costs start at $5495 for R-7 years

Kimx

Guest The Morleys

Hi, We live at Seaford Rise and our 10 year old daughter goes to All Saints Catholic Primary, in Seaford. it is a fantastic school and she loves it. The fees are also really reasonable. I would highly recommend it, we looked at a few schools but All Saints had the best feel and the staff are brilliant.

Hope this helps

Nina

Guest Coleybear

I grew up in the area and went to Cardijn College. It is a fantastic high school. However, my son has just been enrolled in Woodcroft College as I like the idea of him starting at reception and going through to year 12. Goodluck!