Sign in to follow this  
Guest poolelad

Northern soul reminder

Guest poolelad

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow night, (sat 10th Spet) there is a Northern Soul night happening at the German Club, 223 Flinders st, Adelaide. 8 till 12-30. It's our first night at this new venue. So why not pop along & enjoy the exellent music. Meet some new people, have a dance, drink some beer & soak up the atmosphere.Only $5 to get in with good bar prices.

Guest nic lavidan

Sorry I missed this posting, sounded good. What other kind of music do you put on there?

Hope the night went well?

Guest poolelad

Hello nic lavidan, the music played through the night is mainly northern soul, ranging from well known, to rare / lesser known. Depending on who's there, some motown can also be played, along with a sprinkling of what I'd call "modern soul". Our next night is on the 29th Oct again at the German club, with one more night, to end the year on 3rd Dec, which is gonna be billed at as scooterist's soul night. ( northern soul, Motown, 60's 70's soul, Ska, Reggae, Two tone, Mod, Revival.) Hope that you can make it to some of our future events. Cheers Poolelad.

Guest johnnydundee

Sorry I missed soul night on the 10th but looking forward to the next 2 events on 29th and especially the scooterist soul night on 3rd dec

Guest emily

that sounds like a good night..pity I missed it! keep us posted on other nights coming up, sounds like fun at only 5$!!!!