Caroline from Mandelli Estate (Cafe Meso)

Guest Caroline Mandelli-Burns

Guest Caroline Mandelli-Burns

Hi to all of my Pommy Friends, I am new to pomsinadelaide and just wanted to intoduce myself. Although I have lived here for 22 years, it sometimes feels as if I only arrived yesterday. I have a beautiful family, and have three amazing Ozzie children, I have been working hard in McLaren Vale (Premium wine region) over the past 12 years, I have been inspired by many wonderful Wine Makers and have studied wine, and wine making myself over the past 8 years, and now finally have my own yummy wine, cellar door and cafe. I know some of you have already visited my cafe, but I would love you all to come and try my wine and amazing 'Little taste of Britain' Menu!!! Taste our amazing Liver and Bacon, Toad in the Hole, Ploughman's Lunch and not forgetting good old Chip Butties!!!! My company name is Mandelli Estate and I have partnered up with Simply Organoleptic, combined we are SA's First Collective Cellar Door and Cafe MESO!!! So when you are in the Vale, pop in for some amazing wine, Great British Food, but most of all a very relaxing welcoming atmosphere.

Caroline Mandelli-Burns!!!

Hope to see you all soon at Cafe Meso...

319 Chalk Hill Road

McLaren Vale S.A.

Open wed through to sun 11am till 4.30pm.