Ian&Beth

Hotels south of the city

Hi everyone,

A mate of mine is comming over in late october with his mrs and 3 young children and needs a reasonably priced hotel to stay at in Adelaide's south suburbs.

Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Ian

Hi. I cant recommend this place as I dont know anyone who has stayed. However, my brother in law is coming over this week and asked us about places near to us where he can stay. We have booked him in at Esplanade Hotel at Brighton and this is costing $350 for the week. The place is in a lovely setting right on the sea front, lots of restaurants close by up Jetty Road. We will know more later this week about the place.

I have attached a link for you to look at;

http://www.esplanadehotel.com.au/

All the best. Carole

The Esplanade (Espeys) at Brighton is in a great position and we've been to the restaurant loads of times with the family. Think it changed hands a year or so ago but still quite good. Don't know about their rooms though.

Guest lippy
    Have a look at www.coastviewmotorinn.com.au. we havn't stayed there but we live nearby[Port Noarlunga south]It has a great location and the food is great.It's right on the esplanade and really handy for all of the southern suburbs.

Rooms are big and clean. Views from here at night are brill! Love that bit of coastline...