Guest Heather2011

475 questions

Guest Heather2011

Does anyone know how long you have to validiate a 475 regional sponsored visa and how long you have got to make the move? Does the 3 years start ticking as soon as you step foot in Australia or from the visa grant? does anyone know whether you have to pay for schooling on this visa?

Any help will be appriciated.

Does anyone know how long you have to validiate a 475 regional sponsored visa and how long you have got to make the move? Does the 3 years start ticking as soon as you step foot in Australia or from the visa grant? does anyone know whether you have to pay for schooling on this visa?

Any help will be appriciated.

3 years from when you set foot in the country but you only get 6 months from visa stamp to enter the country, I think. As regards schooling, it would not be fee paid outside NSW. Certainly, it is not charged for here in SA but is still expensive!

Guest Heather2011
    3 years from when you set foot in the country but you only get 6 months from visa stamp to enter the country, I think. As regards schooling, it would not be fee paid outside NSW. Certainly, it is not charged for here in SA but is still expensive!

Thanks...i have had a reply from DECS in SA who have advised me between $200 and $900 per year on this visa.

Does the 6 months timeline mean we have to move in that time?