samum

Bains Road Pre-School Woodcroft... any feedback

Hi there

I just wanted to know if anyone has any comments / feedback about Bains Road Pre-School? They are next door to Woodcroft College?

Much appreciated :smile:

Guest The Dimmocks

My boys go to pre-entry at Bains Road and love it. It a great place and the staff are lovely. I have been taking them to the playgroup there since we arrived last Feb. My daugther did 2 terms there and really enjoyed it.

Thanks so much for your reply :-) My son will only start pre-entry next year so I'm doing the "research" lol.... always good to have feedback. My older son goes to school around the corner so I wanted something close. I got a great vibe when I went to see it today so I just wanted to follow up on that :-)

My boys go to pre-entry at Bains Road and love it. It a great place and the staff are lovely. I have been taking them to the playgroup there since we arrived last Feb. My daugther did 2 terms there and really enjoyed it.

Guest The Dimmocks

They have a playgroup every friday 9-11.30 which is good to take them to, get them used to the place before they start Kindy. It $3 a session and a $10 annual fee.

Yes that's def a great idea... I've been to playgroup at another kindy, frosty is probably an understatment - the women were just clicky and awful, perhaps coz I'm foreign ha ha! Will def come along to this one and see from there :smile:

They have a playgroup every friday 9-11.30 which is good to take them to, get them used to the place before they start Kindy. It $3 a session and a $10 annual fee.