Hi, we are new to this,and would appreciate any help!!

scott&kerry

Hi,im Kerry and my husband Scott we have 3 children aged 8,4,1,and tomorrow we are about to start the process to get our visa to adelaide! And we are terrified,my husband has passsed his ielts test ,he is a vehicle paint sprayer for Audi,and i am a hairdresser.Our main concerns are getting work there,and how expensive it has become to live in oz,is it really that bad?? If any one could give us some examples of what things cost that would be great. It has been a dream of ours to emigrate for so long after we travelled around Australia but have such a great family and a big group of friends the thought of leaving everyone is heart breaking. Our main question we keep asking ourselfs is is the lifstyle and all that it has to offer worth the move.I know that its different for everyone but its such a massive thing to do,any advice would be massively apreciated. Thanks :arghh:scott and kerry.

Guest gymnast11

hi scott and kerry, welcome to the site, we are emigrating on 26th nov and cant wait, this site has been really useful, we have been able to organise meet and greet, and there is always someone who can anwser your questions and concerns, ive had a few blow outs too when things get on top of yo, as the paper work seems like it takes forever,was 2 years from start to visa granted, so be patient, good luck with everything and will let you know in a couple of months what it is like :) tc michelle x

Hi,im Kerry and my husband Scott we have 3 children aged 8,4,1,and tomorrow we are about to start the process to get our visa to adelaide! And we are terrified,my husband has passsed his ielts test ,he is a vehicle paint sprayer for Audi,and i am a hairdresser.Our main concerns are getting work there,and how expensive it has become to live in oz,is it really that bad?? If any one could give us some examples of what things cost that would be great. It has been a dream of ours to emigrate for so long after we travelled around Australia but have such a great family and a big group of friends the thought of leaving everyone is heart breaking. Our main question we keep asking ourselfs is is the lifstyle and all that it has to offer worth the move.I know that its different for everyone but its such a massive thing to do,any advice would be massively apreciated. Thanks :arghh:scott and kerry.

Guest gymnast11

Hi Kerry got three children 17,10 and 5 they are all counting the days and can't wait, hubby wood machinists and me hairdresser and beauty therapist, no work as yet and up to now no where to live, ha ha not for the want of trying , but im sure something will come up soon fingers crossed, just going to go and take each day as it comes well watch this space Kerry I'm quite sure we will find something to laugh about or cry x tc x Michelle x

Thanks for that,yes would love to know how ur getting on once your there!! Have u got any children? What about work and living have you got anything set up yet? Good luck with everything, kerry x