Guest uk3000

Please recommend a GP

    Recommended Posts

    Guest uk3000



    I would dare say my problem is proctology related. Could anyone recommend a good GP or doctor in this context, preferably in Southern suburbs?


    Many thanks beforehand,


    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now