Guest susanmary38

Yorkies

Guest susanmary38

Hi all

just sent my gear off to TRA hope we've sent all the right gear & pass, I'm a sheet metal worker.

Just wondering how many Yorkies are out there & hoping to emmigrate, we've heard Adelaide is a popular spot for expat Yorkies.

Dave & Sue west yorkshire

Hi we are Yorkies of the South sort - (well hubby is, I am a red rose!). There are certainly a few that I've met - its strange as when I hear a yorkshire accent my head is spins round to see where its coming from. We are from Doncaster, but lived in Ossett, West Yorkshire for a while.

Lindsey

Hi Dave and Sue

We are from Silsden, near Keighley so not far from you.

As Lindsey says there are quite alot of Yorkies here.

Good luck with the visa.

Paula

Guest susanmary38

Hi guys

thanks for the reply, we're from Queensbury, up on till tween Bradford n Halifax.

Hows life in Oz, do you enjoy it. we hope to be there soon, were are the good spots to live.

I'm a sheet metal worker & was considering Hallett Cove to live & possibly finding work in Lonsdale.

Cheers guys

Dave n Sue [ cold n damp in west yorkshire]

Guest Happychick

Hi Dave and Sue,

We are from birstall (myself , my husband aaron and little one kyle) so not far from yourselves.. We are also looking at moving to the hallett cove area. AAron is a joiner so will be looking for work when we get there, We got our visa's just before christmas , so just waiting on house sell now.

Hope everything goes well with TRA, ours came back within 2 weeks so hopefully yours wont take too long

Lisa

Guest Tina P

Hi

We also are from 'sunny' Queensbury.

Quite a lot here from Yorkshire, I find it very comforting to hear a Yorkshire accent !

Good luck with the TRA.

Tina

Hi

We also are from 'sunny' Queensbury.

Quite a lot here from Yorkshire, I find it very comforting to hear a Yorkshire accent !

Good luck with the TRA.

Tina

Welcome to PIA - Tina

Lindsey

Guest Tina P

Thanks - I thought it was about time I joined, only a reader before.

Guest susanmary38

hi Ian & Tina

thanks for the reply, how you finding Adelaide after 6 months, do you know any body out there, we have friends from Queeny in Hallett Cove. were abouts in Queeny did you live.

Dave n Sue

Guest Tina P
hi Ian & Tina

thanks for the reply, how you finding Adelaide after 6 months, do you know any body out there, we have friends from Queeny in Hallett Cove. were abouts in Queeny did you live.

Dave n Sue

Hi Dave n Sue

I have sent you a mail.

Tina