Guest Kiki

Garage Sale Saturday 17th in Aldinga Beach

Guest Kiki

arage Sale

Good Quality Furnishings, Kids Beds 1 boys mid sleeper silver no matteres and 1 girls 4 poster bed and drawer set pink and white no matteress.

1 multi Gym and 1 brand new cream massage table used about 5 xs.

Tools, books kids toys prams and girls 5-7 bike good condition.

Excellent quality kids clothes and 2 never worn wet suits size 5 girls and 10 boys Come and have look!!

6 Barramundi Way Aldinga Beach:tongue:

i am interested in the girls bed. How much are you asking for it and what age is it for, any pics would be good. PM me if you're willing to sell before your garage sale.

Guest hughescl

Hi just sent you a pm about the multi gym and I had an error not sure if you had it

Thanks

Claire

Guest Kiki

uQUOTE=Rich & Chit;199887]i am interested in the girls bed. How much are you asking for it and what age is it for, any pics would be good. PM me if you're willing to sell before your garage sale.

This is the bed and it comes with drawers with pink hearts on. Just scroll thru the pics till you get to the pink room. I couldnt just load one picture sorry We would like $100 for the set.:wubclub: Its a typical single bed size we are just selling it as my daughter wants a trundle bed. Tou can hang white voil from the tops and it looks lovely. It has two storage drawers underneath.

Guest Kiki
    Hi just sent you a pm about the multi gym and I had an error not sure if you had it

Thanks

Claire

I ve sent you a message back