Sign in to follow this  
Guest salisbury massive

Halls for hire

Guest salisbury massive

I want to hire a hall for my daughters 16th birthday. Needs to be in the North East suburbs and able to hold around 150 people. Lots of places don't want to have marauding teenages in the function rooms without a huge deposit so I need some help, I'm running out of ideas. Any suggestions???

Thanks Jo

Guest Guest5035

I think just up the road from you at Greenwith, by the school on the Golden Way there is a BIG hall that is available for hire. Its not the one alongside the footie oval, its the one right by the car park set back from the road. Even better i have found the link via Tea Tree Gully council..and its classed as a high risk

http://www.teatreegully.sa.gov.au/page.aspx?u=748

Stevo

Hi Jo

Don't know if too far from you but the Football club at Hope Valley used to hire out their hall. A friend had her son's 21st there so don't think teenagers would be a problem. I can get some contact details for you if it's not too far away

Diane

Guest salisbury massive

Thanks all. I think the Golf Club is a bit too posh at Fairview Park, though it would be perfect. Hope Valley isn't too far away, thanks Di. I love the idea of a high risk hall Stevo. sounds like it could be ok and its not going to cause too much noise for the neighbours.

Thanks again.