Guest Guest5035

Nanas can't wait

Guest Guest5035

i've just heard from wizzywozza whos in the UK at the mo, that nanas are the equivalent of $1.04 a kilo:shocked::shocked::shocked: (68p) Let me get over there!!

Stevo

Guest Ryan T. Lion
    We've just got back and paid much less than that - and this was inflated London prices!

Jim

Were they still warm..?

:biggrin:

Mine were in Asda in Brighton Marina ...... so I spose yeah a bit upmarket, or the pink pound has an effect there ...... just had one on me soggies!

Went to Portsmouth yesterday and saw dozens and dozens of FFyfes shipping containers on the docks ....... they must have been bringing in stocks of nanas ready for Stevos visit

Guest Guest5035

onya wizzy....go to essex its cheaper...you know what i mean:wink:

stevo

Guest guest569

Oh Stevo !!!! next you'll be saying your getting marks and spencer deliveries, or you can't belive how much you've missed Next !!!!!

Toughen up your an Ozzie !!!

Guest Guest5035
    Oh Stevo !!!! next you'll be saying your getting marks and spencer deliveries, or you can't belive how much you've missed Next !!!!!

Toughen up your an Ozzie !!!

after Rock Melon, nanas are my favourite, M & S jocks and socks are not my style, are next still in asda?? I need a blue singlet and more footie shorts

Stevo

I went in Next yesterday ...... mmmm ...... I really cannot see why people rave about it. Clothes looked really shoddy and waaaaaay overpriced. I DID buy my granddaughter a little dress in there, but only cos it was reduced a lot.

Guest Guest5035
    I went in Next yesterday ...... mmmm ...... I really cannot see why people rave about it. Clothes looked really shoddy and waaaaaay overpriced. .

wooooo hoooooo another big w, can i get footie shorts and a blue singlet wizzy..

stevo