Sign in to follow this  
Guest stu&anne

Soon to be in Adelaide!!!!

Guest stu&anne

Hi all, just joined the forum as I have just found that I have a job offer with full sponsourship to move to Adelaide, The job will be in Techport in Osbourne and we need some advice on decent areas within a commutable distance (about 30 - 40 mins) to the Techport. We have 2 young children, 5 and 2 so need a good family area with good primary schools for them to settle into. Any help would be most welcome as this is all suddenly getting very real for us all and to be honest we don't really know where to start!!

Guest Guest6899
    Hi all, just joined the forum as I have just found that I have a job offer with full sponsourship to move to Adelaide, The job will be in Techport in Osbourne and we need some advice on decent areas within a commutable distance (about 30 - 40 mins) to the Techport. We have 2 young children, 5 and 2 so need a good family area with good primary schools for them to settle into. Any help would be most welcome as this is all suddenly getting very real for us all and to be honest we don't really know where to start!!

Welcome stu&ann, you will find lots of information on here and most people are very friendly. Good luck with your new adventure.