Arriving on Friday. WooHoo!

Guest nickcoumbe

Guest nickcoumbe

Well we are arriving on Friday morning to start our big adventure. We will be arriving with almost everything we own in our luggage.

We have a motel booked for the first couple of weeks, so we will need to find a rental pretty quickly.

We fly tomorrow morning from Nice; see you on the other side!

Guest wyles family

good luck!!!!! we are leaving on oct 25th and are very nervous, doing the horrid bit at mo sorting out the container and insurance etc, weighing the cases and deciding what to take, even been xmas shopping for toys at argos for daughter! hope the container arrives on time!!! or ill have to explain father xmas got delayed! haha

hope you find somewhere good to live and enjoy!! Rachel

Well we are arriving on Friday morning to start our big adventure. We will be arriving with almost everything we own in our luggage.

We have a motel booked for the first couple of weeks, so we will need to find a rental pretty quickly.

We fly tomorrow morning from Nice; see you on the other side!

Oo goodluck! Hope you have a good flight.

HOw long have you booked in motel- and can I ask which motel? We're heading over in Jan and just looking at motels now

Guest SamAndLucy

We too arrive on Friday - set off tomorrow! Staying at a moderate hotel in North Adelaide - could do with a cheap hotel if we don't find anywhere fast though:elvis: .. Good luck to you all

Guest nickcoumbe

HOw long have you booked in motel- and can I ask which motel? We're heading over in Jan and just looking at motels now

The Tollgate Motel for two weeks. We'll keep you posted on how it is.

TOLLGATE MOTEL

20 Mt Barker Road

GLEN OSMOND SA 5064

Guest nickcoumbe

Which flight? We are on Singapore arriving around 8am.

Good luck and best wishes to all you guy's lucky enough to be heading to God's Paradise... I'd be there again like a shot if 'her indoors' could cut the apron strings and I was young enough again to be accepted to start a business... No worries though will be back in Adelaide middle of next year (sadly only for a month though)

Regards from a very jealous 'quasi ocka'

Which flight? We are on Singapore arriving around 8am.

Hi we are arriving 6am! We leave Manchester 8th Jan at 8am ish- on to Singapore via Munich(1 hr stop) and 12 hour stop in Singapore before finally on to Adelaide :)