Guest YorkieJAG

Any1 in Glenelg? just moved here, wanting to meet friends!

Guest YorkieJAG

Hi, I have just moved to Glenelg from Melbourne (Mount Eliza) with my Aussie husband Mark. I don't know any1 yet so hoping to meet new friends in the area, iam not working so i am free during the day. I have just been back to the UK (Bradford, W/Yorks) for 3 months. It would be great to meet up for coffee..........Thanks

Hi, I have just moved to Glenelg from Melbourne (Mount Eliza) with my Aussie husband Mark. I don't know any1 yet so hoping to meet new friends in the area, iam not working so i am free during the day. I have just been back to the UK (Bradford, W/Yorks) for 3 months. It would be great to meet up for coffee..........Thanks

Hi

Welcome to Adelaide! we have been here since 2nd April, so are newbies to, we are loving it so far just need to get jobs to make it perfect! We are around the corner from Glenelg so if you want to meet just let me know.

Sarah:biggrin:

Guest Sheila

Hi, I have been here since July 28th, I am in Hallett Cove so not to far away. I am not currently working so if you fancy meeting up for coffee sometime let me know.

Hope you are settling in well

Sheila

Guest YorkieJAG

Hi Sarah & Simon, iam glad you are loving it in Adelaide, it is hard trying to find work, hope you find something soon. I could meet up at 3.00pm today, (outside Mac Donalds by the beach, short notice eh!!) or could meet next Tues anytime (Iam in Melbourne till Monday pm). Thanks for your quik response ........... Julie

Hi

Welcome to Adelaide! we have been here since 2nd April, so are newbies to, we are loving it so far just need to get jobs to make it perfect! We are around the corner from Glenelg so if you want to meet just let me know.

Sarah:biggrin:

Guest YorkieJAG

Hi Shiela, thanks for your quik response. Iam free today!! but then it will have to be Tuesday next week, anytime. It would be lovely to meet up with yo if you are free..... Julie