Moosh

Zumba in Seaford Rise

If you are wanting to shed those unwanted extra kilos but not sure how and want to make new friends, why not come down to Jodi's Zumba class on Wednesday evenings at Seaford Rise Primary School in the gym at the back, it starts at 7.15pm. First class is $5.00, after that it is $10 per class! Jodi is a great instructor and really gets you motivated! Its a fun way of exercising to latin beats. I lost 17 kilos just by doing Zumba so I know it can be done! Come on why not join in the fun ... you know you want to!!!

:wubclub:

Guest gails

Sounds great! I have been wanting to have a go at zumba for some time. Do you need to book or just turn up?

I live in McLaren Flat too!

I am going for the wednesday 10am if anyone would like to join me.Sharon.x

Ooh where is that? I have a day off so would be good to get my exercise over for the day! What do to need to take for zumba? I'm a rumba virgin, by concerned about my clumsiness!

Gill x

No need to book. Don't worry about unco-ordination, if anyone is unco-ordinated its me! No one looks at you as you are all too busy looking at the instructor!

Tuesday nite we rock Maslin Beach Community Hall @ 7 30pm.

Wednesday morning 10am Maslin Beach Community Hall.

Wednesday nite Seaford Rise primary School @ 7 15pm.

Ooh where is that? I have a day off so would be good to get my exercise over for the day! What do to need to take for zumba? I'm a rumba virgin, by concerned about my clumsiness!

Gill x

I have spoke to the Zumba lady and if you do the wednesday class you just bring yourself.Other classes you need a mat??.It is Maslin beach.If you want to give it a try we can go and be Zumba virgins together?Sharon.x

I have spoke to the Zumba lady and if you do the wednesday class you just bring yourself.Other classes you need a mat??.It is Maslin beach.If you want to give it a try we can go and be Zumba virgins together?Sharon.x

Sounds good Sharon, been meaning to try it for ages but will definetly be giggling at myself if can breathe!

Gill x

Guest leemina

Theres a zumba class at port noarlunga primary school 7-8pm on Thursday evenings, i'm off there tonight, gonna shake my booty.

Is this still on ladies?? I need to do something now we're just about sorted!

Jo x

Yes it is all still on.Not that I have made it there yet with everything else that has been going on!We are moving house tomorrow to your neck of the woods Jo so if ever you want a beer at the local RSL club then give us a shout!Sharon.x

Guest BAZnDAF
    Theres a zumba class at port noarlunga primary school 7-8pm on Thursday evenings, i'm off there tonight, gonna shake my booty.

Hi, how much is it at Pt Noarlunga ?

Yes it is all still on.Not that I have made it there yet with everything else that has been going on!We are moving house tomorrow to your neck of the woods Jo so if ever you want a beer at the local RSL club then give us a shout!Sharon.x

Thanks for that Sharon!

Would live to meet - haven't been to the RSL for 2/3 weeks as its the same night as daughters cricket at the Bice but would love to meet up there after a training session. Just let me know when you're next there and we'll come down!

Jo x

Yes Jodi still does these classes. In my experience Jodi is one of the best instructors around.

Thanks Michelle! I've got to get my finger out and get trim - mind you, if I pop down to the Port Noarlunga Jetty it sounds like I could lose a few kilos - although swimming at 100km an hour to escape the shark could be a bit drastic! Think I'll try Zumba instead!:biglaugh: