Guest Hollie

Looking for some Girlies to Chat/Hang Out with

Guest Hollie

Hey, Im 25 and am currently living in Mount Barker... I moved over here 4 years ago with my then boyfriend... It turned sour a couple of years later and it ended and most of the friends i had made were his so that left me with only a few... So really im just looking to build up a social network again... As most of you know its hard to meet people other than work and if you went to school here... :(

Guest Andy-Laa

Yeah, I'm finding it difficult to get any other than my girlfriend's and her brother's friends haha - not working/studying or having a car kind of drags a bit sometimes.

Good luck with it I suppose!

Guest Hollie

It hard isnt it! I met a few people on a site called ezifriends which has turned out pretty well! You still looking for work? Picking jobs should be coming up soon might not be great but better than being bored i guess! Where abouts did you settle?

Guest jemma

Hey, Myself and my husband have just moved to the parkside area of Adelaide, at my work there are not many staff so it is hard to meet people. let me know if you fancy meeting for a drink.

Jemma

Guest Andy-Laa

Settled in the Southern Suburbs with my partner and her parents - we're looking to move closer to the city after the New Year though - commuting issues.

Actually, I was offered a job last Saturday :)

It's a Photographer for a Santa's Grotto (wooooo!:)

Guest Jodie89

Hi Hollie, would love to catch up sometime for drinks, shopping, beach... or whatever you might fancy doing? :)