dickcleaver

welsh couple moving anytime first week or two in November.

Hi Everyone just a short introduction

me a Carpenter and girlfriend Beauty therapist & holistic therapist coming over real soon.

had visa aproved few months ago. just in the process of renting our house out as not wanting to sell yet.

hope all will go real smooth with finding a rental and getting work.

all the best

Rich and Rhian.

Guest gymnast11

hello Rich and Rhian we are moving on the 26th nov im a beauty therapist and nail tech and my hubby a wood machininst so we all av alittle in common, we have just rented our house for 12 months which we are so glad about, let us know when you get your dates to oz so we can get together for a drink, my children are counting the days now even the 17 year old so thats a good thing just got the leaving party to do and then off we go bye for now x michelle x

Guest hughescl
    Hi Everyone just a short introduction

me a Carpenter and girlfriend Beauty therapist & holistic therapist coming over real soon.

had visa aproved few months ago. just in the process of renting our house out as not wanting to sell yet.

hope all will go real smooth with finding a rental and getting work.

all the best

Rich and Rhian.

Hi Rich and Rhian

We are aleady in SA but are also from Wales, been here 12 weeks now my husband Paul is also a Carpenter. Good Luck

Claire :)

Hi there, yes you have a lot in common with us, we finally arrived this week after a short stay in singapore. we are both looking for work and accomodation this week. we are lucky that i have a cousin who just moved over here who has a spare room for us for a few weeks untill we get sorted. we are in Mawson Lakes to the north of the city. its quite nice out here with some stunning houses depending on what you can afford.

keep in touch and let us know how the job hunting goes.

cheers

Rich and Rhian.